About Me

My photo
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
I am of Melanesian/Polynesian/Asian descent born in Lae, Papua New Guinea at ANGAU Memorial Hospital.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Boxing Day In Townsville, North Queensland Australia 2012

Last updated Mon, 23 Jan 2012



One of my favourite plants is the HIBISCUS this was taken at one of my friend's place in Townsville
 
I have yet to insert a few more photos in here.

Well we spent Boxing Day on the Strand, had a BBQ dinner there.  Once again it really was a beautiful sunny day (but extremely hot.)  This time I did not go to the children's water park also known as (aka) The Strand Water Park, or to my favourite swimming place The Rockpool.  In fact now that I write I had not had a dip in the rockpool at all as that has and always will be my favourite swimming place in town.  Normally when I am in Townsville it is the first pool I head to.  The last time I was in Townsville was 2009 for three weeks only.

Jennifer prepared her delicious prawn, chilli sauce receipe and pocket salmon and salads, etc.  I took photos of the preparations.  I told her the photos were for her receipe book, and that she really should consider writing her own receipe books.  Some of the dishes she prepares are her own receipes.

I cannot for the life of me remember what we were doing in the morning as I have some kind of memory blank at the moment.  When it comes back to me I will update this Post.

We stayed with a friend of ours well Jennifer's ex boyfriend and his place reminded me like a beach shack style place.  Paul's place was only about 15 minutes walk to the Strand so around the corner. In the backyard it was as if time stood still.  No fancy gardens and pavings as such like some of the new high rised fancy apartments and houses.


Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility or liability of any loss or any incorrect or out dated information some of these websites may contain. The most accurate up to date information at the time known to me is inserted in these pages. It is the responsibility of the individual to do their own research in their own time. The is just a guide to assist people in giving them as much information as I possibly can to assist them in preparing for a trip to PNG or Australia or wanting to learn about PNG or Australia, or which ever country. My views and opinions and experiences will not exactly reflect other peoples' views and opinions and experiences.

This material is copyright © Wendy J. Seymour 2012 - Exempt the hyperlinks they are from the World Wide Wide (WWW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial - Your feedback is much appreciated to improve this website.