About Me

My photo
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
I am of Melanesian/Polynesian/Asian descent born in Lae, Papua New Guinea at ANGAU Memorial Hospital.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Had not updated my Blog since 28 September 2011


Well due to my Mission Australia NEIS training I was unable to update my Blog on a regular basis as planned.  So I have had a big break since 28 September 2011 up til today 21 January 2012 (in the new year.)  To read on  about this NEIS training you can refer to a couple of my past POSTs from last year.

The past POSTs linked to my Mission Australia NEIS training are

Currently attempting a Certificate IV In Small Business Management

Coffee Makes The World Go Round

Originally my first NEIS training  business plan was to do with the importing of PNG Coffee and artefacts.  However my establishment set up costs I was looking at was approximately $65,000.  In the mean time I had created another NEIS training business plan in regards to setting up a mobile babysitting/nanny service.  I do have previous child minding experiencing both as a babysitter/nanny.  Some thing that I will blog about some other time.  Mission Australia then wanted me to forward my 2nd NEIS training business plan to them along with a copy of my current Blue card (the working with children checks for Queensland, Australia.  This is all that I will say for the time being til the next blog update.

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility or liability of any loss to any incorrect or out dated information some of these websites may contain. The most accurate up to date information at the time known to me is inserted in these pages. It is the responsibility of the individual to do their own research in their own time. This is just a guide to assist people in giving them as much information as I possibly can to assist them in learning about NEIS and about starting up their own small business. My views and opinions and experiences will not exactly reflect other peoples' views and opinions and experiences.

This material is copyright © Wendy J. Seymour 2012 - Exempt the hyperlinks they are from the World Wide Web (WWW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial - Your feedback is much appreciated to improve this website.