About Me

My photo
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
I am of Melanesian/Polynesian/Asian descent born in Lae, Papua New Guinea at ANGAU Memorial Hospital.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Have created a Facebook Page and other Links

Last updated 17 September 2012 will insert more photos later on.

On the 07 September I decided to create a Facebook Page called Wendy.J.Seymour Casual Mobile Babysitter/Live Out Nanny.  I was expecting a lot of work as a babysitter with a couple of childminding services I am currently registered with in Townsville but have not been receiving a lot of work.  I was led to believe that there was heaps of work but turns out I was wrong.  I have since discovered that there seems to be a bit of a rivalry with a couple of the agents which I am not impressed about.  I am there to do a job not bicker about who I work for in order to do child minding that I have decided to advertise myself.  In Brisbane some of the child minding services otherwise known as Nanny/Babysitter agencies (or whatever they call themselves) will encourage their casual employers to register with other agencies because they cannot guarantee them full time work.  I have signed Confidentiality Agreements so I do know what is expected of me when I work for multiple childminding agencies.

So my Facebook page I have Liked a few Facebook Pages related to Family/Childcare and do website updates on specific information for Families like understanding the difference between Child Care Rebates and Child Care Benefits with the Department of Human Services.  The photos that I post are my own.

Here is my Facebook Page - Wendy.J.Seymour Casual Mobile Babysitter/Live Out Nanny

Here is my Gumtree Townsville website Link - ID 1005557475

Find A Babysitter  website Link - Wendy 43 Gulliver

A couple more Links to add in here just have to retrieve them.

* To be added

My flatmate took this profile pic of me for one of my agent's I have just cropped it so it does not show their logo.  I now use this as my profile pic til I get another one done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial - Your feedback is much appreciated to improve this website.