About Me

My photo
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
I am of Melanesian/Polynesian/Asian descent born in Lae, Papua New Guinea at ANGAU Memorial Hospital.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Delayed Post from 12 September to 31 December 2012


Apologises for the delayed posts from 12 September up til now.  As I had been busy studying again this time for 9 weeks at the Pimilico TAFE Campus of the Barrier Institute of TAFE.

I was studying a Certificate III in Business Administration, unfortunately could not complete the MYOB part due to a bad back the last 3 week of my course.  I will do that externally instead and then I will have completed the whole certificate.  If you click on the link it will show you what the course content is all about.

In January 2012 I had officially moved to Cairns was there for about 6 months and then moved to Townsville  in mid August.  So all the time spent studying and working part time in between had kept me really busy.

On the Monday, 16 December, I decided to go and visit my sister Joanna in Brisbane before heading off to my mother's in country Victoria.  You can read all about my Gippsland visit in my PNG and Australia travels.  It was also a good break for me to get out of Townsville, for a while as I have had been unsuccessful in gaining full time or part time or casual employment that it had depressed me.  Injuring my lower back 3 weeks before my course end did not help either.  As it had prevented me from seeking hospitality employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial - Your feedback is much appreciated to improve this website.