About Me

My photo
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
I am of Melanesian/Polynesian/Asian descent born in Lae, Papua New Guinea at ANGAU Memorial Hospital.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Currently attempting a Certificate IV in Small Business Management through Mission Australia NEIS Queenland

Last updated Saturday, 21 September 2011

Well the latest status on my life at the moment is that I had been accepted by Mission Australia NEIS to complete a Certificate IV in Small Business Management under a scheme called New Enterprise Incentive Scheme NEIS.



When I had flown in on Monday, 29 August 2011 from Port Moresby, PNG that evening one of my dearest friends from my childhood days (who I also consider as family), Jennifer van de Linde dropped off some mail for me.  One of those was a huge Express Post package from Mission Australia NEIS.  They had approved my request for deferral til September, as I was going to be in PNG for 2 weeks.  I could not believe it.

So not to bore you to tears any more for those of you who are currently unemployed and have a business concept, and would like to start your own business.  I will be inserting more information later on about Small Businesses for those of you concerned.

Feel free to add your comments on your own experiences and share any other website links you might want to share with others if you wish.

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility or liability of any loss to any incorrect or out dated information some of these websites may contain. The most accurate up to date information at the time known to me is inserted in these pages. It is the responsibility of the individual to do their own research in their own time. This is just a guide to assist people in giving them as much information as I possibly can to assist them in learning about NEIS and about starting up their own small business. My views and opinions and experiences will not exactly reflect other peoples' views and opinions and experiences.
This material is copyright © Wendy J. Seymour 2011 - Exempt the hyperlinks they are from the World Wide Web (WWW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial - Your feedback is much appreciated to improve this website.